- Project Details
- Public Consultation and Engagement
- Express Rail Link Service
- Multimedia Gallery
- Express Rail Link Information Centre – Change of Opening Hours for the Chinese New Year
- Safety Initiatives in Building a Safety-First Culture
- Well-planned Site Management in Achieving the Best Site Condition
- Become a Professional in Railway Construction
- MTR Kicks Off "Worker Health and Well-being Month", Launches On-site Health Screening for Construction Workers
"Railway Know It All" Comic
What are the construction methods of railway tunnel? Find them out in "Railway Know It All"!
What is Express Rail Link? The 26-km long Hong Kong Section of the Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong Express Rail Link (Express Rail Link, or XRL) runs from West Kowloon in Hong Kong to the boundary of Hong Kong and Shenzhen. The Express Rail Link will connect with the 16,000-km National High-speed Railway Network and will enhance Hong Kong's role as the southern gateway to the Mainland. Construction of the Express Rail Link commenced in January 2010, with completion targeted for 2015.